Services at FourPoints Health
FourPoints Health offers primary medical care for the entire community with a sliding fee scale based on your income and household size. Everyone is welcome. Additional services include:
- Emergency and after hour
- Diagnostic laboratory
- Pharmaceutical services
- Health education
- Case management
- Lifestyle coaching
- Diabetic foot care
- Diabetes Education & Chronic Care Management
- Eligibility & Enrollment assistance
- Health Start (Mothers) Program
- Woman’s Health
FourPoints’ friendly and professional Behavioral Health department serves tribal and non-tribal members in all of our service areas:
- Mental health assessments and psychological evaluations
- Outpatient mental health counseling
- Domestic violence assessments and counseling
- Substance abuse assessments
- Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient (IOP) substance abuse counseling
- Residential treatment for substance abuse (tribal members only)
- 12 step support groups (Red Road to Sobriety)
- Classes and groups for depression, substance abuse, anger management, parenting and more
- Cultural prevention groups (open bird, open drum, Native flute classes) and ceremonies (sweat lodge)
Insurance and Health Care Coverage
ACCEPTED INSURANCE PLANS
We are proud to accept most plans from the following insurance companies. For information on whether we accept your plan, please refer to the plan provider directory for your insurance company or call us at 435-867-1520 to talk to a member of our Billing staff.
- Select Health
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Arizona AHCCCS
- United Healthcare
Our licensed enrollment specialists are available to help individuals apply for Medicaid, CHIP, and the Health Insurance Marketplace. Our goal is to help children and families obtain affordable Health Insurance. These services are free to all FourPoints Health patients. To make an appointment with an Outreach and Enrollment Specialist, please call 435-867-1520.
WHY SHOULD I HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE?
No one plans to get sick or hurt, but most people need medical care at some point. Health insurance covers these costs and offers many other important benefits.
1. Health insurance protects you from unexpected, high medical costs. It’s easy to underestimate how much medical care can cost. Having health coverage can help protect you from high, unexpected costs like:
- Fixing a broken leg (can cost up to $7,500)
- Hospital stays (on average a 3-day hospital stay is around $30,000)
- Comprehensive cancer care (can cost hundreds of thousands of dollars)
2. You pay less for covered in-network health care, even before you meet your deductible. Insurance companies negotiate their rates with providers and you’ll pay that discounted rate. People without insurance, on average, pay twice as much for care.
3. You get free preventive care, like vaccines, screenings, and check-ups, even before you meet your deductible. If you’re not enrolled in an insurance plan you don’t get these important free benefits, which can identify disease early and support good health.
The Marketplace website helps people without health coverage enroll in a high-quality plan. When you apply we’ll tell you what you qualify for. The open enrollment period for 2021 begins November 1, 2020 and ends December 15, 2020.
Individuals may enroll into Medicaid and CHIP at any time. For more information visit jobs.utah.gov/eligibility
To apply for insurance you must provide the following information:
- Original picture ID and/or immunization records
- Original birth certificates
- Social Security cards
- Pay stubs for the past 3 months
- Recent bank statements
- Vehicle information and loan information
Get free HELP APPLYING for Health Insurance by calling 435-867-1520 and asking for an Outreach and Enrollment specialist near you!